Thursday, December 19, 2019

Communal myopia (NAA)

The communal myopia does not allow one to see the truth in an unbiased manner. millions of young people took to streets yesterday all over the country despite all the repressive measures that indicates the beginning of countdown of fascism.

Prabhat Vaish I don't indulge into rhetoric, your comment is with value judgement not seeking to understand my viewpoint. Leveling unsubstantiated charges of hatred and misinformation does not speak of inquisitiveness but accusation with communal biases. I am against the communal divide of the country and like many acts of this government and RSS establishment, this too is aimed at electoral communal polarization of the country.

Of course the protesters have views against a repressive government bent on creating a communal divide of the country for petty political gains by communal polarization of the country. Fascism emerges out of democratic process only and opposition too is democratic, I will like to see the substantiation of your communally sectarian value judgement. I base my opinion only on facts and logical arguments not on rumors like the communal bigots. Of course RSS is, ideologically. already behind all these acts of country's communal divide. I will be happy to satisfy any query regarding my statements, with an honest request to clear your mind of communal ideology acquired through socialization.

No comments:

Post a Comment