Thursday, April 24, 2014

लल्ला पुराण 149

Many Sanghis are here with fake woman's ID. Anita Sharma IS ONE OF THEM. i GAVE HIM MY NO. AND DARED HIM TO CALL ME. ANY ONE IS WELCOME TO CHECK HER ON PHONE.

Anita Sharma or @Hari Prakash Pandey who ever yo  u are prove your self. I do not undestand why you need to hide in a woman's skin.?  Find a batchmate pof yours or any one who knows you as Anita Sharma or Hari Prakash Pandey.

anita Sharma and hari prakash Pandey are the same person. Hari Prakash Pandey teaches in Ishwar Sharan Coleege is a Sangh both of them talk congruent things. She said she/he would come to Delhi and would meet me I gave her/him my no. She is saying I gave her my daughter's no. even if my daughter would pick the phone she would tell. But there is no unattended call. I have made my no. and university's no. public. He/she is telling lie. Such scoundrels need to be weeded out as they give bad name to the university where I spent my most important years.

bUT THIS FAKE aNITA WHO HAS DISAPPEARED IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOUR ARRIVAL SAYS THE SAME THINGS THAT YOU GENERALLY SAY. sHE SAID SHE WOULD LIKE TO MEET ME IN DELHI, i GAVE HER MY NO.

Hari Prakash Pandey mY YOUNG FRIEND i JUST EXPRESSED MU SUSPICION AS SHE/HED SAYS THE SAME THINGS ON MY POSTS/COMMENTS aAS YOU AND BOTH OF YOU ARE NEVER SIMULTANEOUSLY PRESENT. apco IMAGE BUILDER OF mODI HAS HIRED SO MANY PEOPLE TO SOCIAL NETWORKING FOR mODI. iF ITS NOT YOIU, AS i THOUGHT, IT WOULD BE SOME OTHER SANGHI. SHE IS ALSO FROM ZOOLOGY BUT DOES NOT KNOW ANY OF HER BATCH MATES OR ANYTHING ABOUT ALLD.

If any scoundrel does not dislike my talk i take it as insult. Next day I had study class with over 3 dozen students in guest house for 3-4 hours. your abuses does noit say anything on my part Ms Sharma/Mr.Pandey that reflects your socialization in family and Shakha. Is your father also a Sanghi? It pleasure seeing Sanghis loosing their sense and using the only language they know -- of hatred and abuses.

i KNOW HIM, HE HAS LISTENED TO ME IN A SEMINAR IN AU.. THERE IS A SUSPECTED FAKE ID ANITA SHARMA WHOSE VIEWS ARE SAME AS THAT OF MR PANDEY AND FEW COMMENTS ARE VERBATIM. BOTH OF THEM ARE NEVER PRESENT SIMULTANEOUSLY SO I SUSPECTED .....

Sanghis are anti-nationalist as they were agents of British during colonial rule and of US imperialism now. Modi, who presided over pogrom and mass rape is a monster and an active agent of Adani and Ambani whom he has gifted the state resources for personal gains. RSS= Rumor Spreading Syndicate.

He is a person with most unscietific temperament. he was my teacher and in practicals he would send his chelas in nicker. he is as arrogant as Modi and would take his revenge. Joshi as hrd min was trying to push astrology as science and had contracted balti baba to find a 6-leg goat to sacrifice as some astrologer had told him that would make him PM. he too falls in the category of educated duffers who cant transcend the identity of biological accident and despite teaching science all his life remains an unscientific character with all the superstitions and blind faiths. We had saved him in Bara in 1974 against Bahuguna Goons. I last met him in 1985-86 when he was politically unemployed having lost elections in 1984. I went to pay him regards as a teacher but he engaged in political debate and PATE MEN KAUN THAKURAI? And we departed on a hot note. That was our last meeting. I know him and other Sanghis well as I was an important office bearer of ABVP before I started to freely apply mind and was able to comprehend Sanghi design of fascism.

Hari Prakash Pandey Its not your mistake this is your Sanghi sanskar to have a perverted sense of language, that does not say anything on my part. I enjoy seeing sanghis loosing balance and in desperation using the abusive language learnt in their Sanghi socialization. my talk had aroused maximum applaud to the discomfort of Sanghis.

If any scoundrel does not dislike my talk i take it as insult. Next day I had study class with over 3 dozen students in guest house for 3-4 hours. your abuses does noit say anything on my part Ms Sharma/Mr.Pandey that reelects your socialization in family and Shakha. Is your father also a Sanghi? It pleasure seeing Sanghis loosing their sense and using the only language they know -- of hatred and abuses.

aapko padhne nashin ata kyonki ki aap sanghi ho aur isliye mardvadi. jara padhiye. aap to shayad apne baap se bhi isee bhasha men bat karte honge, apne bujurgon ko mbhi apmanit karne ka sanghi rivaz chal pada hai ya yah badtamizi ki bhasha baap se hi sikha hai?

Anupam Khare  I don't need to prove you my credentials I studieed BSc(PMC) physics department was full of scoundrels there was one SN(Suar Nath) Srivastava and another highly educated duffer called Prof Krishnaji who was leader of Kayasth gang as opposed to Brahman gang led by MM Joshi and GR Sharma from history. There were few good teachers MC Sharma was a friend. There was another very good one Prof Kar and one Prof Sharma whose first name I am forgetting. Chemistry like Physics was also full of Sanghis RP Agrawal/K Bahadur.. all of them were in Naini with us IN EMERGHENCY and during the same period RP Agrawal's daughter married one Sunil ji a Mukhyashikshak against the wishes of father. I did Master's in Maths and have been fortunate to have teachers like Prof T pati and BL sharma also Snehlata Jain. There was a scoundrel in Chemistry Ashok Mahan./ RD Tiwari was imitable character in Chemistry. The Brahmin lobby and Kayastrha lobby had their patronized goon students. It was a cultural shock to see profs getting into so mean activities like casteism and communalism. RD Pathak was another good teacher. In mathematics there were few scoundrels like KaNHAIYA sHANKAR uPADHYAY AND THAT gUPTA WHO WAS THE CHEAP PROCTOR.tHIS IS ALMOST 4 DECADES AGO, i LEFT aLLD IN 1976. Ramadhin Singh in this group is my senior and Nripendra Singh is a batch mate. This introduction is enough sir?

I have no problem if any one supports BJP or any other party, my problem is with their duffer-dom to skittle any healthy debate by their abusive language and nonsensical unsubstantiated personal aspersions. Just look at the language of this lumpen Sanghi, Hari Prakash Pandey, whom I just blocked. .

I just doubted for substantial reasons. And still suspect Anita Sharma and Pandey are the same person. You said she was in Botany, she says she was in zoology and except 2 of you no one knows her in this group. I doubt everything until proved.

No comments:

Post a Comment