Sunday, June 22, 2014

DU 11

Savita Jha Khan My dear young friend, I will reply to it in details, I stll hold that united we stand stronger and no one would have stopped you from coming into the tent and raise your voice. I am opposed to any kind of barricading that were erected on the orders of the VC, who has otherwise also turned the campus into Police camps and has introduced the bouncer culture. I wish we were united and strong to break the barricades. Rulers always adopt the tactic of divide and rule and find people ready to be lured for ignominious gains. I am quite hopeful that we shall in near future shall fight unitedly and shall be strong enough to break the barricades and rally inside, not fight among ourselves outside the gate. Not filling the posts for so long is a deliberate ploy of authoritarian and hence insecure administration to keep a sizable number "insecure" to silence their voices in dissent and blackmail them into assent. I am an advocate of partisanship in society and social sciences, partisanship towards the rights and interests of the "wretched of the earth" -- the disadvantaged; deprived; discriminated and the oppressed -- within the limits of my ability to comprehend and consciousness, ever eager to cross and expand. Objectivity is an illusion created by the vested interests of the statuesque. I wanted to express my views on prolonged adhocism, some other time.

No rhetoric, gave them up by the late teenage along with other things by deciding to defy the norms of civility that introduces duality. One wants to look what one is not, that proved to be costly, but you do not get anything for free.

ha ha perfection of a misanthrope. thanks for the complements anyway. I really do not debate for debate sake, to score a point, I have none to.I am not member or supporter of any teachers' group at the time, rather for quite some time. They do not hold me in high esteem either. My stand is always based on issue.

Savita Jha Khan  This is unrelated to this thread. I do not only appreciate dissenting voices but also invoke, provoke, promote, encourage and love them, as they and articulation of differences are becoming rarity. The spirit of dissent/rebellion is a virtue, the dimension and content of which continue to change and at times changes are so gradual that we do not realize. I have many interesting experiences as a teacher must not preach but teach by example. (Same is true of the parents). I fondly remember some of my students who at one time or the other asked me uncomfortable questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment