Saturday, July 28, 2012

लल्ला पुराण २१

Amitabh Singh, Everyone, is responsible for one's one feelings, what can I do?. Ish Mishra is my identity word since childhood, and am known to few people across the country and the world. It is beautiful name. Why you have problem with my surname, I do not need to hide where I was born. I will answer your this question along with your other pending questions. for now this much and then I will narrate couplec of stories.  All the religions, owing to their irrational basis of faith, are regressive by definition. Hinduism is most regressive, as other religions allow at least theoretical possibility of equality(Every one is equal before God, though not among themselves), Hinduism does not allow even theoretical possibility of equality. One is born unequal and is irreparable as it is God's creation.  It does not allow to transcend the identity of a biological accident. 

No comments:

Post a Comment