Wednesday, July 4, 2012

लल्ला पुराण २

 It is fun and pleasure to grow with children, not only they grow with us but we too, provided that there is no power-equation. I miss not spending much time with my elder daughter that she keeps reminding me time-to-time. I, as, a vagabond and callously careless man, did not know how to be a good father? Best thing to do to arrive at a fairer decision is to juxtapose. Most of the parents, in order to do good to children cause them immense harm by being over-caring, over protective and over expecting and abrogating their right to think and take decisions. I thought to be democratically transparent on the basis of the principles of parity that is not a quantitative notion but a qualitative and to respect child right and wisdom to begin with rest can be decided time-to-time. Like most of the parents my wife used to worry about what would daughters do? I tell her that everyone would be able to do something for survival if people like Ish Mishra can do that. Let them grow into good human beings, "rest will follow as inadvertent consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment