Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Footnote 20 (pension)

Some one has made repeated comments about my being a pension holder that is still held up in the university bureaucracy. On being pointed out he made a clarification that pensioners must put in social input, on that:

Words carry meaning through tone, connotation and intentions and those in your comments were quite pejorative and disdainfully contemptuous, which was completely uncalled for. You have made ill willful comments about my pension earlier too. A worker's pension is his earned right and not a charity from a parasite capitalist or a petty bourgeois. I have been a public person all my life and have been creatively contributing to social cause in my own way and no one else except me has right or perspective to decide about the kind of my contribution. Putting in effort and investing time in making people ration beings is also a creative social task. All the investments do not always proportionately pay back. Any one who does not directly participate in the social production of material or intellectual goods and lives on (manages) others' productive labor is by definition parasite on workers' labor from which he/she corners surplus, though I said it in the rage of reaction to your intended insulting comment. Good luck, have no malice, try to avoid casting baseless personal aspersions. Good luck and regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment