Friday, August 3, 2012

लल्ला पुराण २६


Sumita Kamthan and Aayat Zaidi, I am quite cautious about selection of words to the extent of not complimenting a girl by calling her Beta. To be critical is not to be a victim of negativity.  It's just that I do not heed Dushyant Kumar's advice:
मत कहो आकाश में कुहरा घना है/यह किसी की व्यक्तिगत आलोचना है.
  I am an ever optimist with tremendous trust in the radical potentials of the young and next generations. I feel proud of people like you, my young friends, who are, advertently or inadvertently, but certainly and substantially, contributing in the ongoing, non-stoppable march of feminist scholarship and assertion by demolishing story-by story the patriarchal pyramid of the myths of masculinity and femininity with their authentic intrusion into the realms of the supposedly male domain. There is no final truth and hence no one can be its custodian. Beauty of the society skies in the fact that it not only consists of many but many kinds of people. I keep telling my friends and students that key to any knowledge is unceasing questioning that does not exclude anything and anyone, not at least an ordinary persons like Ish Mishra (Immodesty apart, ha ha), not even God. I really respect most inconvenient questions and questioners and try to continuously learn from even children. I am tempted to narrate few experiences, but next time, if and when....... Good morning to every one on the Chauraha.

No comments:

Post a Comment