Sunday, November 17, 2013

लल्ला पुराण 124

I respect your sentiments Major Retd Pravin Singh, on this post on some one's apprehension of my getting angry. Have the rapists and killers of Manorama in Manipur been punished? There are regular news of army men indulging into illegal killings and rapes. Irom Sharmila is on hunger strike since 12 years against the crimes of army men.  against humanity. Have you been to Kashmir? Well with terrorists its fight between 2 armed groups but why in retaliation rape and kill unarmed  innocents. Just search on Google you will find heinous crimes committed by defenders of the country. Northeast and Kashmir are army occupied territories. They should be on borders to kill people from enemy countries not our own people. Would you enlighten about how many murderers and rapists from army have been punished? As you can find on net itself over 2200 cases of fake encounters and rapes are pending for approval in home Ministry for years.  Your reactions are of kinship kind irrational emotionalism. I am not saying about all the army men but only those few who indulge into such things and go unpunished. There are teachers who are scoundrels if any one talks about them I don't react. I am just saying that one joins army for a dignified job and is as prone to corrupt practices as in any other cadre. I talked aboput Coln Purohit and Gen VK Singh. If they are so patriots why they are charged in land scams in Darjeling and in Mumbai? Why corruption charges are making rounds against higher and highest officers of Army, Navy and Air Force? Major Sahib I am not saying about you, seemingly an out-righteous officer who joined thorough Short Service and honestly completed tenure, I am talking about those few who stage manage terrorist attacks on Civilians for medals or rape innocent women. They do audible work during natural disasters and I am sure such people indulging into such crimes against humanity  must be in minuscule minority and must be condemned. I am sorry to hurt your sentiments. Well I have penetrating eyes behind the CHASHMA.  Let us not be personal, talk of the issues only.

Army training blunts the critical thinking that does not allow transcendence of personal consideration. Thank you Major! for the compliments. I cant see from your eyes, I have quite healthy eyes can only juxtapose to understand your view. Physically too I never visit a physician. If all the army men are so sacred, how do we read the names of so many of them in various scams, particularly defense deals despite the veil of secrecy. I am just saying that army men to are common human beings with a training to act and not apply their own mind and are equally susceptible to human weaknesses like other common human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment