Sunday, February 21, 2016

Knowledge & Education 38

Lots of people have rendered this unsought advie removing Mishra from my name. I don't welcome unsolicited such advices, I carry it ince childhood -- Because I had no hand in where I was born and assessment of person on the basis of birth identity is key point of Brahminical ideology, who ever does that practices Brahmanism; because scientic comprehendibilty of reality and history is not biological attribute but result of socialization and creative, critical application of mind as even someone born as a Brahmin can comprehend the oppressive character of Brahmanism; because I want people to know the among those are my ancestors also who through policies of exlusion the country long economic-intellectuals stagnation of the society.

No comments:

Post a Comment